When it comes to recording music, a well-equipped sound production studio is the first place you will think of. However, if your needs do not span that far, any modern PC will suffice for some basic sound recording tasks. The choice of the right recording tool is not as easy it may seem initially. If you feel that the complexity of professional audio software is excessive and the scarce functionality of the standard Windows tools is disappointing, MP3 Recorder Studio may well be the next best thing for you.
MP3 Recorder Studio is a compact tool intended for recording sound from a microphone in MP3 and WAV formats. Apart from simple recording, the program boasts a number of handy features, which many will enjoy. For instance, you can use MP3 Recorder Studio to capture the sound that is being currently sent to speakers, which allows you to record the soundtrack of a movie you are watching or a protected WMA that cannot be normally copied. This will help you avoid recording background noises and keep the resulting quality as high as possible. MP3 Recorder Studio can be configured to start recording whenever sound is detected in the selected source and stop when a pause of the specified duration is found. The program efficiently cuts off silence and enables you to capture the audio stream into a single file or a set of files containing recorded intervals, which saves your time and disk space. For better navigation across the collection of files, the program allows users to create a catalog and edit ID3 tags. Apparently, all captured files can be immediately played back. For your convenience, the most important actions can be performed using configurable hotkey combinations.
In a nutshell, MP3 Recorder Studio is an affordable, compact and easy-to-use tool that will greatly facilitate and expedite your sound recording tasks by automating some routine operations and making post-editing unnecessary. Save your time and let MP3 Recorder Studio do what it does so well!
» version 9.0 - posted on 2015-10-25
[!] Now MP3 Recorder Studio supports Unicode. [+] New "file format" field. Various filename patterns can be selected from the dropdown list or entered manually.
» version 5.9 - posted on 2008-03-06
[+] Added a hot key to split files while recording.
[+] Supports additional interface languages.
EULA - End User License Agreement
PLEASE READ THIS SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT CAREFULLY BEFORE COPYING, INSTALLING, OR USING THE SOFTWARE. BY CLICKING ON THE "ACCEPT" BUTTON, OR OPENING THE PACKAGE, YOU ARE CONSENTING TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO ALL OF THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, CLICK THE "DO NOT ACCEPT" BUTTON, AND THE INSTALLATION PROCESS WILL NOT CONTINUE.
This license agreement ("License") is a legal agreement between you and Soft Integrator Ltd. ("we") for the applicable software products of Soft Integrator Ltd. ("Software") that you are about to download, install or otherwise use. Software is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and is licensed, not sold. The applicable software products include: mp3Tag Pro, AudioConverter Studio, Music Duplicate Remover, Visual MP3 Splitter Joiner, MIDI Converter Studio, Ringtone Studio, MP3 Recorder Studio. Depending on special terms of your license, you may be entitled to use one of the mentioned products, several products, or all of them.
1. Software and any authorized copies that you make are the intellectual property of and are owned by Soft Integrator Ltd. The structure, organization and code of Software are the valuable trade secrets and confidential information of Soft Integrator Ltd. Except as expressly stated herein, this agreement does not grant you any intellectual property rights in Software and all rights not expressly granted are reserved by Soft Integrator Ltd.
2. The free trial versions of Software may be freely distributed, with exceptions noted below, provided the distribution packages are not modified. No person or company may charge a fee for the distribution of Software without written permission from the copyright holder.
3. The free trial versions demonstrate capabilities of Software with certain limitations. To unlock all features of Software you have to purchase a license.
4. Software is licensed on a per computer basis. Each license is bound to one particular computer and allows using Software on that single computer. In order to use Software on a different computer, you will have to purchase an additional license for each computer. If you change your computer, you will have to purchase an additional license.
5. All updates and upgrades for Software are free throughout the period of license validity.
6. Time-limited licenses have the validity period specified by the license name. Upon expiration, all limitations of the free trial versions of the software come into effect.
7. SOFTWARE IS DISTRIBUTED "AS IS". NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND IS EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR DATA LOSS, DAMAGES, LOSS OF PROFITS OR ANY OTHER KIND OF LOSS WHILE USING, FAILING TO USE, OR MISUSING SOFTWARE.
8. You may not copy, emulate, clone, rent, lease, sell, modify, decompile, disassemble, otherwise reverse engineer, or transfer the licensed Software, or any subset of the licensed Software, except as provided for in this License. You may not reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or make derivative works based on Software. Any such unauthorized use shall result in immediate and automatic termination of this License and may result in criminal and/or civil prosecution.
9. You may not transfer, rent, lease, sell, sublicense your rights in Software.
11. If you do not agree with the terms of this License you must remove Software from your storage devices and cease to use it.
12. You can uninstall Software from Windows Start Menu: select the "Control Panel" entry and click on "Uninstall a program" under the "Programs" section. In the new window, select the program from the list and click on the "Uninstall" entry. Follow instructions of the wizard to uninstall Software from your computer.